The award categories
Outstanding campaigns, screen placements, technical innovation, etc.
- Large Retailers – chains and flagships (including retail banking)
- Small Business/Local Retail
- Workplace Communications
- Public Venues (inc. airports, mass transport, convention and exhibition centres, sports and music centres, worship, etc)
- Health Care
- Digital Out Of Home Advertising
- Hotels, Resorts and Attractions
- Restaurants & Food Service
Content & Creativity
To find the best of the campaigns and content; informing, entertaining and enhancing the customer experience. The judges will decide the winners based on:
- Creative execution – advertising
- Creative execution – marketing and communications
- Technical achievement
To find the best innovation across digital signage, including manufacturers, installers, network providers and content providers:
- Display and/or player technology
- Management and related software
- Overall solutions – high-profile site
- Overall solutions – multiple venue rollout
Outstanding Individual (an award in the gift of SIXTEEN:NINE). Nominations are encouraged from around the world.
There will be one top accolade for the company or individual that the judges deem the best of the bunch among entries and selected winners. The honoree may have produced the most sensational creative work, or the subject matter expert judges may select a relatively low-profile winner based on innovation and remarkable technical achievement.
Please remember: the closing date for entries is October 31, 2018.