How to enter
Six steps for successful entry:
We have revised the entry process for the 2021 Awards, making the initial entry simpler and less time-consuming.
1. Decide on the category you wish to enter.
2. Prepare a brief 200-word summary of your entry offline and include any URL links to photo or video files
3. Complete the online entry form fully, including the important 200-word summary of your entry
4. PLEASE NOTE: You do NOT need to upload a full 1,500-word submission for your entry at this stage.
5. Upload one good high resolution image to support your entry and your company/brand logo, when asked
6. Submit your completed entry no later than September 30 and pay the entry fee.
Your entry form, 200-word summary and any photo or video files you provide will be used as the basis for the Judges’ decisions on which entries will go forward to the second stage judging.
All the entries going forward will be called Finalists and will be entitled to use the special Finalist logo in print and online.
The Finalists will then be asked to expand on their 200-word summary and submit it as a PDF, uploaded to the special second stage judging form for Finalists via the Digital Signage Awards website. Full requirements for the expanded submissions will be available to all Finalists.
Eligibility: Activity described in the your entry must have taken place between April 1, 2019 and September 30, 2020 – an eighteen-month eligibility period. Reference may be made to prior projects or campaigns, if it helps the judges to view the activity in context, but entries will not be judged on past glories.
The closing date for entries is September 30, but remember, projects, products or campaigns must have been supplied, launched, installed or broadcast before midnight on September 30, 2020 to be eligible. Test projects will not be accepted, neither will projects that have previously been entered in the 2020 Awards.
Nominations for Outstanding Company or Individual of the Year must be received no later than November 30, 2020.
Time pressures for preparing good entries can be tough. If you need a helping hand writing your awards submissions contact Boost Awards. They are the first and largest experts in preparing awards entries and act completely independently. There is no financial relationship between the Digital Signage Awards and Boost. Any advice you receive from Boost Awards is confidential and the company operates worldwide: