How to enter
Six steps for successful entry:
1. Decide on the category you wish to enter.
2. Prepare your written submission offline including any embedded thumbnail visuals and URL links to video files
3. Complete the online entry form
4. Upload your company/brand logo and one good image to support your entry
5. Upload your written submission and company/brand logo when asked
6. Submit your completed entry and pay the entry fee.
All entry forms are completed online – a submission paper must be prepared offline then uploaded to the Digital Signage Awards website. The template for the written submission can be found on the Useful Advice page, along with other helpful information.
Eligibility: Activity described in the entry must have taken place between July 1, 2016 and September 30, 2017. Reference may be made to prior projects or campaigns, if it helps the judges to view the activity in context, but entries will not be judged on past glories.
The closing date for entries is October 31, but remember, entries must have been supplied, installed or broadcast before midnight on September 30. Test projects will not be accepted.